1.Explicit Wait :-
1. No Explicit Keyword or method
2. Available with WebDriverwait with some Expected conditions.
3. Specific to the element
4. Dynamic in nature
2. Implicit Wait:-
1. It is always Applied Globally.
2. It is available for all the web elements.
3. It is Dynamic in nature.
4. It can be changed anywhere and anytime in your code.
We should never use implicit wait and explicit wait together.
Selenium webdriver will wait for the element first because of Implicit wait, and then explicit wait will be applied.
Hence, the total sync wait will be increased for each element.